Another year has come and gone. It seems like we were planting our first garden together just yesterday. We've been blessed in so many ways during 2015 - these are some of the great things that have happened over the past 12 months.
- We brought a wonderful baby boy into our lives.
- Our families showed us more love and generosity than I've ever known.
- I started keeping bees and was able to meet some great and experienced beekeepers.
- We sold our first house (in a week!)
- We bought another house right down the road from my parents.
- I was able to develop a personal relationship with my in-laws when they kindly took us in between homes. My father-in-law relayed many stories and experiences from his childhood and past, information I can now pass down to my son.
- Brielle became a full-time mom and takes wonderful care of our son. She is a strong woman with good morals and values - there is no doubt that little man is benefiting from their time spent together.
- The dogs have more room to roam and play at the new farm. I'm glad we've been able to provide this space for them.
- Brielle and I got married! We had an unforgettable wedding celebrating with family and friends.
- I've experience more personal growth by becoming a father and husband. My professional growth is starting to take shape as well.
- My goals and dreams for the farm are starting to come to fruition thanks to the support of Brielle, family members and our customers/followers.
None of the accomplishments could have been achieved without the support and help from many people in or lives. For their kindness and encouragement, we are eternally grateful.
I will not be making any resolutions for 2016, but I do have a list of personal and professional goals that I have been working towards. Hopefully 2016 will be the year to make significant positive changes!
Have a safe a happy New Year!